Friday, September 19, 2008

Danny & Beka's Wedding


As many of you know my daughter, Savannah, was in Danny and Beka's wedding. She died 14 days later after a 3 year battle with cancer.

Thank you Danny and Beka for your patience with me in getting your wedding pictures ready. It was much harder to work with them than I anticipated. I am very pleased with them and hope that you are too. Here are just a few of my favorites. Click on your names to see the rest of them.

Thank you so much for including our family in your special day, it was so special for all of us, including the unplanned Brian carrying Savannah down the isle. That meant the world to him.

None of the pictures are retouched and if you want any special retouching please email before you place an order. This way I can give them the special "Melissa" retouching.

1 comment:

Megan and Sean said...

I love the one of their hands in B & W with the just the rose red. It's really pretty! You did a great job!